Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hippo with butterfly - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car_d_elicous and today I am guestdesigning for Gerda Steiner designs again. This time I have received the stamp set Hippo with butterfly from Gerda Steiner designs to make a card with.


I stamped the image with Versafine onyx black ink on watercolur paper and then I embossed it with clear embossingpowder. Then I have coloured the image with my Zig clean colour real brush markers and then I have fussy cut the image. On a white card I adhered a strip of blue check paper from the Tiny check brights paperpack from My favorite things. On a piece of white cardstock I stamped the first part of the sentiment with black ink. Then I adhered a strip of pink cardstock under the white cardstock and then I adhered it with foamtape on the white card. I have die-cut a banner from pink cardstock with the Die-namics tag builder blueprints 5 from My favorite things and stamped the second part of the sentiment on it. After I adhered the image with foamtape on the card I adhered the banner under the image. I have die-cut a couple of hearts from pink cardstock and decorated my card with them.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Hippo with butterfly from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Zig clean colour real brush markers
PAPER: White and pink cs, Tiny check brights paperpack from My favorite things
INK: Versafine onyx black
DIES: Die-namics tag builder blueprints 5 from My favorite things
ACCESSORIES: Clear embossingpowder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!