Saturday, May 13, 2017

WOW | Go Wild clear stamp set

Hello again - it's Anna Sigga here with another Go Wild card.


I just adore this stamp set to bits - and these lil critters are so darn cute. Cause these are so adorable and cute I wanted to create a dream-like card using clouds and soft colors.


The Go Wild dies make these kinds of cards a breeze to put together.


And since we are all dream-like I just had to add some sparkly  clouds too - cause sparkly clouds are awesome right?!?



I used part of one of the sentiments that come in this set to stamp on the inside of the card. And I just had to put one more elephant on the inside cause these images are just too fun.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I have had so much fun guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!