Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What's New

Hello everyone!! What's new?  Kymona here from Kreative Kymona as a guest designer today!!  It's been awhile since I've guest designed so I'm so exited to be here with all of you today!!

Take a look at the card I created:


What is a mouse with a newspaper without  the presence of NYC!!  That is something you would see in my city, LOL!!!!

Here's how I created this card:

1. Cut the base card to 3.5 by 11 scored at 5.50.

2. Cut the NYC pattern paper to 3.5 by 5.5.

3. Adhere the patten paper to the card base using adhesive.

4. Stamp the mouse and sentiment from Gerda Steiner Designs What's New stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock.

5. Color the image using Copic Marker: C3, C5, YR24, Y26, RV21.

6.  Die cute the mouse and sentiment out using a stitched rectangle die.

7. Adhere the stitched panel to the card base using foam dots.

Nice and easy!!

What do you think? Have you seen the entire stamp set?  There is a cute puppy and kitty in the set.

Please let me know below.  I would love to hear from you.

Stamp set used:






Thank you so much for stopping by!

~Kymona


2 comments:

  1. Kymona, thi sis adorable! Yes, I can imagine this sight would not be surprising in NYC! :) Great coloring, fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!