Friday, January 20, 2017

Shaking Love Up...

Hello and Happy Friday!!! It is Lisa Lahiff again and I'm back with one more cute card using the You're Koalafied Stamp Set, and this time I'm shaking things up...


To create this fun shaker I've used the You're Koalafied Stamp Set and Matching Dies.  I stamped all of my images onto separate cardstock and colored them in with Copic Markers before die cutting them out.  Next I created my shaker with patterned paper, acetate, sequins and foam adhesive.  I adhered the koala in the tree behind the first heart cut but in front of the acetate so it wouldn't get lost in a sea of heart sequins, ha!  Since the patterned paper had words all over it I didn't feel it needed a sentiment so I finished it off with a pink bow.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!