Sunday, January 8, 2017

Guest Design - You're Koalafied

Hello friends...Pri again from Me And My Daily Papercraft guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs....I am sharing another card that I have made using the latest stamp set called You're Koalafied...It also has a coordinating die set...

I chose a lavender coloured textured cardstock for the card base and purple foil cardstock for the mat layer...the top layer has been die cut from white cardstock using Avery Elle double pierced rectangle dies...

Using distress inks and a craft stencil with leaves on it,I printed the pattern onto the top layer...I have used Bundles Sage and Mowed Lawn for this...I stamped a few hearts using red ink as well as the main sentiment using Purple ink...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the cute Koala image and coloured it in using the following Spectrum Noir markers - GG1 IG5 & BG5...I applied some glossy accents after cutting out the image and once dry,I placed it on the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you so much for stopping by today....Please visit Gerda Steiner Designs store is you'd like to buy this stamp set or browse other products like stamps,coordinating dies and digi stamps...

Cheers,
Pri
Guest Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!