Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Guest Design - Hello Friend

Hello ...How are you doing today??...This is Pri from Me And My Daily Papercraft guest designing for Gerda Steiner Designs....I am sharing a glittery card that I have made using the latest stamp set called You're Koalafied...It also has a coordinating die set...

I have seen so many Koalas at various wildlife sanctuaries and zoos here in Australia and they are very cute and cuddly....but the Koala babies are even cuter...and for today's card I have used the little baby Koala hanging off his mum's back....

The card base is made from textured pink cardstock and the top layer has been die cut from black cardstock using a stitched rectangle die...I also die cut a panel from silver glitter cardstock using MFT  stitched scallop basic edge dies and placed it on the top layer...I also placed a few die cut circles in pink and gold onto this panel...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the cute Koala images and coloured it in using the following Spectrum Noir markers - GG1 IG5 & BG5...I applied some glossy accents after cutting out the image and once dry,I placed it on the card...

I stamped the sentiment using watermark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder...and finally I have adhered quite a few tiny gold star sequins to embellish this card....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thank you so much for your visit today....Please visit Gerda Steiner Designs store if you'd like to buy this stamp set or browse other products like stamps,coordinating dies and digi stamps...

Cheers,
Pri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!