Saturday, December 31, 2016

Lama tell you...

Hello again!

Kamila here from Life In Moments blog and I have once again the pleasure to guest design and this time I have for you a one layer card using the funny and sweet Llama tell you stamp set. I love it! It's got my sense of humour and a good variety of images to make fun scenes.

For my card today I created a desert scene for some reason it fit with the cactuses although I am not sure Llamas live there haha I used masking paper to created a one layer card and then I coloured my images with alcohol markers.

Here is the video which I hope you will enjoy!








supplies:

Gerda Steiner Designs - Llama tell you stamp set
Inkadinkado - masking paper
ProMarkers (Grass & Forest Green)
Copic Ciao - E35, E25, E29
Distress Inks -  Crushed olives & Scattered straw for the ground
sunset - Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold & Seedless Preserves
MemoryBox - cross stitched rectangular frame die set
Versa Fine black onyx ink

Have a wonderful New Year and thank you for visiting!

Kamila



3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!