Saturday, October 3, 2015

Guest Designer Lisa Lara



Hi, Lisa Lara here.  I am so happy Gerda asked me to be October's Guest Designer.  
I got to play with this sweet little clear stamp set Peekin' Pumpkin Kitty.

I love the versatility of this set.  I made a Pop Up Halloween card and Thanksgiving card coloring on Kraft.  Just a tiny bit about me, I love Gerda Steiner Designs' cutie images. I was smitten the first time I saw them.  

I have been playing in the Monthly Progressive Challenge where you can get a FREE image for playing each month, can you believe it. You have to check it out.  My style is CAS (Clean And Simple) and I am drawn to whimsical images.  Coloring/creating is my way to relax and brings me joy.  I am an Out Of The Box kind of creator.  I love to use stamps etc in creative ways.  I'd love it if you'd stop my BLOG and say "hi". 

10 comments:

  1. Yay for Lisa Lara! Such cutie pie cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this adorable Halloween image! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Joanne. It is the cutest stamp set isn't it!

      Delete
  3. aww Lisa is awesome.. I love these adorable cards..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Lisa, this is one adorable Halloween kitty in the pumpkin! I love it, and I love how you've used it and colored it. And what a great idea to make this little fella a pop-up. And I love the kraft card...wow, the colors are great! So love your work, Lisa! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my kindest friend, Cheryl.

      Delete
  5. Lisa, these are so sweet! Love these stamps, and as always, you've done a beautiful job of showcasing them!!! Great work! The pop up was such a surprise - I was thinking how you are always so good with CAS cards, and then up popped that cutie patootie! And I have such a love of Kraft - that one's a winner too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!